work at zariba
Do you want to develop games? Do you like playing games? Maybe design such? Then…
Come in for an interview and you just might have your shot!
ZARIBA is looking for a young, enthusiastic candidate with passion for painting (2D Artist) and at least 3 years of experience in the area to join our graphical design team.
He/she should be comfortable with Vector graphics. Sketch / draw skills should present no issue to him. Fluency in Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator is a must. Experience with 2D Animation would be considered an advantage.
What is in it for you:
- Work on innovative and challenging projects of international scope with a well-established market leader in its area
- Full-time employment, allowing for professional and personal development
- Very competitive salary (with regular performance-based updates + benefits paid on the full salary)
- Work in a young, energetic and ambitious team
- Nurturing environment, stimulating creativity and personal/professional development
If you want to join our great team, just use Apply button and send us a Portfolio (required), CV and a Motivation Letter.
ZARIBA – creator of top iOS and Android games, is hiring for our development team! We’re looking for an experienced web developer to join our awesome team located in sunny Varna, Bulgaria.
Qualified candidates will be self-starters, able to multi-task, be dependable, and have concise execution during times of high stress.
The senior game developer will work as a leading member of the Mobile Game development team and will be involved in the planning, development and production of iOS and Android games enjoyed by millions of users worldwide.
- To design and develop gameplay and graphics algorithms for new and existing games.
- To help junior programmers in their daily tasks and missions.
- Cooperate closely with design, QA, and the development and production teams.
- To provide ideas and take part in game design and production.
- То make code-reviews and help organize the work of the team.
- To map out and design the code of new projects.
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of game development.
- Expert knowledge with object-oriented languages, algorithms and design patterns.
- Motivation to develop state of the art games and game technologies.
- To be a team player and a good leader.
- Good organization skills.
- Proven track-record of existing games.
- Worked in one of the major game studios like UbiSoft, EA Games, Crytek, etc.
- Experience with one of the following game engines and frameworks: Unity3D, UDK, Cocos2d, Cocoa, Android SDK, Flash/ActionScript or other.
- Mathematics or physics background.
- Attractive salary.
- Education in the field of game programming and development.
- Interesting and challenging projects.
- A great opportunity to join a dynamic, fast developing company.
- Friendly working environment in a young and enthusiastic team of highly motivated professionals.
- The latest hardware from Apple and Google.
- Our office is situated in the center of Varna – a 5 minute walk to the beach.
If you are interested in our proposal, please use Apply button or send your CV in English.
ZARIBA is looking for a creative, dynamic and responsible person with experience in the field of online marketing. The candidate’s primary job will be the optimization and creation of marketing strategies, aimed at increasing our games’ visibility and broadening our user base.
A perfect candidate should be able to:
- Envision, plan and execute our marketing plans, targeted mainly at the Android and iOS ecosystems
- Initiate and coordinate marketing campaigns
- Communicate and negotiate with various contacts from all around the world
- Analyze the efficiency of our marketing initiatives.
- Track and make sense of mobile / online marketing trends
- Give suggestions for product optimizations
- Have a solid understanding of marketing as a whole
- Have a strong leadership skills and the ability to hire, train and motivate team members
- Have a strong budgeting, Internet and computer skills
- Creative work atmosphere
- The opportunity to work as part of a young and ambitious team in a modern and spacious office, located in the Center of Varna
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Work on original IPs
- Friendly and informal atmosphere
If you believe you’re a true professional and want to be considered as the best in your field and wish to join our highly skilled team, just use Apply button or send your CV and cover letter.
ZARIBA – creator of top iOS and Android games, is hiring for our development team!
We’re looking for an experienced web developer to join our awesome team located in sunny Varna, Bulgaria. Qualified candidates will be self-starters, able to multi-task, be dependable, and have concise execution during times of high stress.
- Planning and development of a highly concurrent, scalable system built on top of of Node.js utilizing TypeScript
- Optimize client-server communication as well as SQL / NoSQL DBs such as Couchbase and Redis
- Searching for the best solution to complex problems
- Participate in the daily scrum process and collaborate with other team members
- Working-level written English
- 3+ years professional experience in Web or server programming
- Professional experience with OO languages such as Java / .NET
- Team player
- Highly-motivated and open to learning new skills
Bonus points for experience with
- Couchbase, MongoDB, CouchDB
- TCP/IP, WebSockets, Socket.IO, REST
- Work in a team of experienced professionals
- Spacious downtown office
- Challenging and dynamic environment
- Interesting tasks in the highly-competitive gaming scene
- Opportunity to evolve in the Company
- Full salary insurance
- Take part in the creative process for projects with international realization
- Modern hardware
Zariba Group is a company leader in its field with over 8 years experience in game development, social platforms and applications to world markets.
We work with people who have ideas, knowledge and motivation to learning, so we would be happy to meet with students seeking the best place for their training.
Requirements for trainees:
– Desire for self-expression, organization, personal motivation;
– Interest and knowledge in the field of game development, programming, design, marketing;
– Knowledge of English is an advantage;
– Excellent working atmosphere;
– Ability to work with a team of professionals;
– Track real working process;
We Are Expecting You!
How can I apply?
Please write us an e-mail at [email protected] .
Add your contact information and attach your CV and cover letter or provide a download link. Transcripts, coding samples or design portfolio are a good addition to your application.
Call us at +359 52 603 468 to schedule an appointment. But we’ll really like to see your CV and cover letter!